To return a product under guarantee, you must obtain a return authorization # from our customer service at email@example.com or by phone at 1.866.437.6624
Here are the guarantees on every type of product:
- Stainless steel equipment: 1 year part and labor
- Plastic pails and coagulation vats: 3 months part and labor
- Electronic laboratory instruments: 6 months part and labor
- Moulds, draining plates and curd distributors: 3 months part and labor
- Aging racks, boards and shelving: 1 year part and labor
- Cheese knives and cutting tools: 3 months part and labor
The guarantee covers the repair or replacement of a product at Fromagex discretion. The evaluation of the returned product will be done following its reception at our warehouse in Overland Park, KS . The guarantee is applicable for a normal and non-abusive use of the product. Any undue chemical exposure, excessive temperature or important shock related defect will not be covered under guarantee.
Shipping, dismantlement and installation charges are under client responsibility.
No claim will be accepted for products that have been modified, misused or abused. Fromagex is not responsible for the labour, product loss, production downtime or any monetary loss of any nature. The buyer renounce to any claim regarding this situation.
Performance guarantees given by Fromagex should be part of a separate contract between parties using a specification chart provided by the client. Fromagex cannot be held responsible for the performance of the equipments in relation with the product of the client. We strongly encourage a trial period before the purchase of a product.